Victorian red-brick building was built in 1889 as a new corset factory
for R. & WH. Symington. Now it houses the offices and Council Chamber of
Harborough District Council, the Pen Lloyd Library, the Harborough
Museum and the Tourist Information Office.
The Harborough District
Council provides local services to some 75,000 residents living in 230
square miles of south-east Leicestershire. Shown is the main entrance in
Adam & Eve Street, the large planters represent Harborough in Bloom and,
at the top, the Council logo.